Möller's Double Fish Oil Capsules (112 Capsules)
- Buy 2 for €20.70 each and save 13%
Möller’s Double capsules are fish oil capsules, easy to take with you or when you prefer taking capsules over liquid fish oil. Special combination of omega-3 (530 mg DHA and EPA per 2 capsules) and vitamin A, D and E.
Möller's Double Fish Oil Capsules
Möller’s Double is a unique combination of natural omega-3 from fatty fish and vitamin A, D and E. These are important nutrients with documented effects on various vital functions in the body. Möller’s Double capsules contain the same essential nutrients as Möller’s liquid cod liver oil, which makes Möller’s Double a good alternative, for example for travelling.
The omega-3 fatty acids in Möller’s Double capsules are, just as in Möller’s cod liver oil, present in their natural triglyceride form. This ensures a better absorption in the body.
For the Möller’s Double fish oil, fishes from the clean waters of the South Pacific Ocean are used. The production, purification and strict controls of this product, just as the cod liver oil, are performed in our own factory in Norway.
Fish oil (from sustainably caught fish), glycerol, gelatin (capsule coating), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), cholecalciferol (vitamin D), dl-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), vanilla aroma and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
Möller’s Double does not contain any preservatives. The gelatine of the capsules has been halal-certified.
|Nutrition declaration||Per 2 capsules||%RDI|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||640 mg||*|
|- EPA/DHA||530 mg||*|
|Vitamin D||15 mcg||300%|
|Vitamin A||250 mcg||31%|
|Vitamin E||10 mg||83%|
RDI = recommended daily intake (according to EU-guidelines).
* No recommended daily intake (RDI) determined.
Benefits for health
• Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA have a beneficial effect on heart*, brain** and vision**
• Vitamin D supports a healthy immune system and the maintenance of strong bones and teeth and ensures a proper muscle function
• Vitamin A supports the immune system and vision and is good for the skin
• Vitamin E protects the cells in the body from free radicals and is important for disease resistance
⦁ Vitamin D is essential for proper development of bones and teeth.
⦁ The omega-3 fatty acid DHA is an important building block of the brain** and supports, besides the development of the brain, also the development of vision**.
* Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA and EPA
** Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg DHA
For whom advised
Adults and children who are able to swallow capsules. Also for pregnant and breastfeeding women. The capsules should be swallowed intact with water.
Keep cool and dry
Keep Möller’s Double capsules cool and dry. It is always wise to keep food supplements out of reach for young children.
Recommended daily intake (RDI)
Take once per day 2 capsules with some water, preferably during the meal. For adults and children who can swallow capsules as a whole.
A varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle are important. Food supplements are not substitutes for a varied diet. It is important to adhere to the recommended daily intake or advises from your doctor.
Möller’s is also available in liquid cod liver oil, in three flavours: Natural, Lemon and Tutti Frutti.
DNV certificate for MÖLLER’S DOUBLE
We are proud to announce that Möller’s Double Omega-3 capsules are certified by DNV, Det Norske Veritas. DNA is one of the top three certification institutions in the world.
The DNV certificate stands for the following:
• The product has minimal contaminating substances (stricter norms than, for example, the GOED-standard (Global Organization for EPA and DHA omega-3).
• The product has low oxidation values, which means that the product is not rancid.
• The product is highly concentrated in the good omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA.
• The fish oil is obtained from sustainably caught fish.
• Yearly extensive controls by DNV of all production processes and the products.
DNV: a guarantee that your product is safe and qualitatively good. It has a high omega-3 content, is clean and has low oxidative values.